Saturday, January 28, 2012

We are Thinking BLUE for February.....

We are thinking BLUE for February!  For some reason most groups receive 2 or 3 times the amount of girl items as boys.  I know it can be so much fun making the cute frilly pink things.  I especially like crocheting dresses myself.  But the boys need just as much as the girlies.  We are having a Boy Drive in the month of February to do our best to collect more blankets, hats, booties, clothing and more for our boys! 

If you need ideas or patterns, let us know - we have lots.  Blues and greens are great boy colors and there are lots of variegated boy colored yarns out there.  I am always drawn to them - I guess because I have 4 boys.  It seems there are more boy patterns in fabrics these days as well.  Jump in and help if you can - even just one little blue hat or booties would be so helpful.  Email us at binkypatrolsc@sc.rr.com or visit our web site at bpsc.co.

2 comments:

  1. Binky Patrol are these preemie quilts or the larger size quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Genuine GM Parts 15724982 Driver Side Front Door Weatherstrip

    ReplyDelete