Thursday, May 15, 2014

May is Mental Health Month....What can WE Do????

Most of us don't like to think about mental illness and the fact that it effects children in many ways.  Children of mental health patients as well as kids who suffer from a mental illness themselves are in great need.  This month we want to bring more attention to these issues and ask everyone to think of something each of us can do to make a difference.  A small ripple in a good direction can make huge passages and make a difference to a child in need.  Here are a few suggestions:

  • Support mental health groups locally such as NAMI ~ National Alliance on Mental Illness.
  • Remind others to help spread awareness on social media
  • Consider making a donation of a blankets or other items to the Binky Patrol earmarked for a shelter - many children are there because of a parent's mental illness.
  • Contact us to find out ways you can become involved - you don't need to be able to sew or craft.  There are may ways to help and make a difference.  Lots of hands are needed to make what we do possible.
  • Look into wish lists for area mental health assistance programs for children.  One excellent local non-profit doing remarkable things for children is the Dickerson Center in West Columbia.  There are many more out there.  Google for more information on those closest to you.  
There is much we can do and we can all make a difference.  Email us if you want to get involved - binkypatrolsc@sc.rr.com.  We can do it without your help.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete